XBox Series X & S emulator for Android & iOS
XBox Series X emulator is a free and open-source application that emulates the original Microsoft Xbox Series X & S game console, enabling people to play their original XBox games on Android OS and iOS devices.
This emulator runs natively on Windows, macOS, and Linux platforms. Pre-compiled binaries are available for Android and iOS (iPhone and iPad).
Built on SDL2, also supports virtually all gamepads. Connect up to 4 controllers at any time, just like a real Xbox.
Networking is supported out of the box. Connect to other instances of emulator and even real Xboxes, locally or over the Internet.
Breathe new life into your original Series X games by easily scaling up the resolution that games render at.
Despite this console using the same architecture as PCs, it is not any easier to emulate than other consoles as the architecture used is complex and uses undocumented hardware.
- Android (8.0 Lollipop or higher)
- iOS (9.0 or higher)
- A processor with support for 32-bit applications (either ARMv8 or x86-64).
- iPhone 10+ (or equivalente iPad)
- 6 GB minimum (8 GB recommended)
- Emulator requires a GPU to support at Pixel shader model 3.0.
- GPUs also fall under this due to XBox triggering driver bugs causing crashes when its ROV-based rendering path is used.
- Updated the core to the version 0.1.3
- In Android OS version fixed some problems with gamepad configuration.
- Local netplay support (experimental)
Experimental Beta version program is now closed. So please get the final version aviable on the link below.
- XBox Series X emulator for Android: seriesx-latest.apk
- XBox Series X emulator for iOS: seriesx-latest.ipa
- Open this link on your browser and download BIOS file: https://www.zexod.com/download-category/bios/
- Move the BIOS file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/bios/ (if this folder doesn’t exist please create it)
- Open this link on your browser and download Data file: https://www.zexod.com/download-category/data/
- Move the Data .obb file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/data/
- Launch the app
Follow us on social networks in the links below to support us or give us feedback: