Dolbox emulator for Android & iOS
Dolbox is an open-source virtualization-based console games emulator project written in Java for mobile devices compatible with Android and iOS.
This is the first and the only console emulator which allows you to play high console games on smartphone and tablet.
Dolbox is an experimental console games emulator using Kyty and Uplift as a reference.
The original author of Kyty does not involved in the development of Obliteration in anyway.
Dolbox is a completely separated project; the reason you see the author of Kyty in a contributor list because this project contains commits from Kyty.
You can now play console games games on Android and iOS at variable frame rates with a smooth experience as most of the titles can now run at 60 FPS and beyond.
The software performance is primarily determined by graphics memory and shader clock speed.
The advanced settings menu lets users tune in-game resolution, add post-processing effects, and extend visual enhancement features.
Dolbox emulator uses SPIR-V for hardware-accelerated virtualization – it is a low-level shader language used in the Adreno graphics API.
The program is driving graphical output by fully emulating the Adreno GPU via the driver backend and recompiling GCN bytecode to SPIR-V.
- Android (10.0 Lollipop or higher)
- iOS (12.0 or higher)
- An octa core processor with support for 64-bit applications (either ARMv8 or x86-64).
- iPhone 10+ (or equivalente iPad)
- 6 GB minimum (8 GB recommended)
- Dolbox Emulator requires a GPU to support at least Direct 3D 11.1 and Pixel shader model 5.0.
- GPUs also fall under this due to console triggering driver bugs causing crashes when its ROV-based rendering path is used.
This app is optimized to use up to 8 cores of a processor but requires at least 4 core processor with SSE-4.2 and AVX.
- Added support for decrypted kernel images
- Implemented Liverpool GC/Starsha
- Implemented IH ringbuffer
- Implemented Command Processor
- Added guest debugging to HAXM
- Added AMD MSR support to HAXM
- Added required CPU features support to HAXM
- Dolbox emulator for Android: dolbox-latest.apk
- Dolbox emulator for iOS: dolbox-latest.ipa
- Download file on the link button
- Open a File manager
- Select the folder containing the downloaded file
- Open the file .apk
- Press install button
- Launch the app
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest