RPCS3 Play Station 3 emulator for Android & iOS
RPCS3 emulator is a multi-platform open-source Sony Play Station 3 emulator and debugger written in C++ for Windows, Linux, BSD and now for Android and iOS.
It was founded by programmers DH and Hykem. Initially hosted on Google Code, the project was eventually migrated to GitHub later on in its development.
RPCS3’s first successful boots were primarily composed of small homebrew projects and hardware tests.
The emulator was later publicly released in June of 2012 and gained substantial attention from both the open-source community and PlayStation enthusiasts alike.
Today, RPCS3 is primarily developed by its two lead developers; Nekotekina, kd-11 and backed by flourishing team of GitHub contributors.
RPCS3 is a very complex piece of software and as such, has many different components that require a special attention to detail and organization.
Most files are licensed under the terms of GNU GPLv2 License; see LICENSE file for details.
Some files may be licensed differently; check appropriate file headers for details.
The experimental beta version is now aviable on the one of the link below, compatibile with Android smartphone and iPhone or iPad devices .
- Android (8.0 Lollipop or higher)
- iOS (9.0 or higher)
- A processor with support for 64-bit applications (either ARMv8 or x86-64).
- A graphics processor that supports OpenGL ES 3.0 or higher. Performance varies heavily with driver quality.
- A graphics processor that supports standard desktop OpenGL features is recommended for best performance.
RPCS3 can only be installed on devices that satisfy the above requirements.
Attempting to install on an unsupported device will fail and display an error message.
- Open this link on your browser and download BIOS file: https://www.zexod.com/download-category/bios/
- Move the BIOS file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/bios/ (if this folder doesn’t exist please create it)
- Open this link on your browser and download Data file: https://www.zexod.com/download-category/data/
- Move the Data .obb file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/data/
- Launch the app
Follow us on social networks in the links below to support us or give us feedback: