PS5 Play Station 5 emulator for Android & iOS
PS5 emulator is a multi-platform open-source Sony Play Station 5 emulator and debugger written in C++ for Windows, Linux, MacOS and now for Android and iOS.
The first and the only emulator which allows you to play PS5 games on both mobile devices.
It uses OpenGL, Vulkan and DirectX 12 as its back-end API renderers and runs most of the PS5 exclusives on high-end machines with some glitches as it is still in beta.
PS5 now enables its CPU and GPU to vary their frequency based on the task carried out and only intensives the difficulties with the emulators.
This is because the Android CPU and GPU components generally locked at a specific maximum frequency to release heat.
Consequently, they could not adapt to the changing rate of PS5, thus creating, to say the least, a contradictory situation.
Most files are licensed under the terms of GNU GPLv2 License; see LICENSE file for details.
Some files may be licensed differently; check appropriate file headers for details.
The experimental beta version is now aviable on the one of the link below, compatibile with Android smartphone and iPhone or iPad devices.
- Android (9.0 Lollipop or higher)
- iOS (10.0 or higher)
- iPhone 9+ (or equivalente iPad)
- Android smartphone with CPU Octa-core 2.0 GHz or higher
- A graphics processor that supports OpenGL ES 3.0 or higher. Performance varies heavily with driver quality.
- A graphics processor that supports standard desktop OpenGL features is recommended for best performance.
PS5 emulator can only be installed on devices that satisfy the above requirements.
Attempting to install on an unsupported device will fail and display an error message.
- Fixed js104 error (for iOS only)
- Fixed AMD drivers not working PSemuX (critical fix).
- Bug fixes with resizing on 1440p monitors
- Fixed 3 installing errors for older Android OS Builds
- Updated GUI
- General performance updates
- Open this link on your browser and download BIOS file: https://www.zexod.com/download-category/bios/
- Move the BIOS file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/bios/ (if this folder doesn’t exist please create it)
- Open this link on your browser and download Data file: https://www.zexod.com/download-category/data/
- Move the Data .obb file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/data/
- Launch the app
Follow us on social networks in the links below to support us or give us feedback: