Dolphin MMJ version for Android & iOS
Dolphin (MMJ version) is an emulator for running Game Cube and Nintendo Wii games on Windows, Linux, macOS, and recent Android and iOS devices.
It’s licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2 or later (GPLv2+).
Dolphin MMJ emulator is shipped with default settings for the most optimal performance, you do not usually need to change anything on your first time Dolphin setup.
JIT Recompiler is the fastest engine and is recommended on almost all titles.
There are a few titles that work better with different emulator engines but unplayably slow.
DSP HLE is the fastest DSP Emulator Engine.
It is very reliable, and only a few titles still have problems with it.
See DSP LLE for more details. Cubeb is the faster backend; recommended on almost all titles.
The emulation can suffer slowdowns from extreme multiplier options in Internal Resolution, Anisotropic Filtering, and Anti-Aliasing settings.
Start with minimum option like “1x Native (640×528)”, and go up from there until you can find the highest setting without slowdown.
Keep in mind non-1x options may cause graphical issues in some titles.
- Android (6.0 Lollipop or higher)
- iOS (8.0 or higher)
- A processor with support for 64-bit applications (either ARMv8 or x86-64).
- A graphics processor that supports OpenGL ES 3.0 or higher. Performance varies heavily with driver quality.
- A graphics processor that supports standard desktop OpenGL features is recommended for best performance.
Dolphin can only be installed on devices that satisfy the above requirements.
Attempting to install on an unsupported device will fail and display an error message.
- Download file on the link button
- Open a File manager
- Select the folder containing the downloaded file
- Open the file .apk
- Press install button
- Launch the app
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest