PCSX5 emulator for Android & iOS
It uses OpenGL, Vulkan and DirectX as its back-end API renderers and runs most of the PS5 exclusives on high-end machines. There will be frequent updates which you can grab from the download button.
PS5 is based on Arm architecture so PCSX5 runs natively on Android systems by taking advantage of OGRE, Vulcan API and Orbital hardware-assisted virtualization. PCSX5 renders games smoothly without compromising the visual quality. iOS is also supported with Metal (API).
PCSX5 (PS5 Emulator) is not made for illegal activities and we have a strict policy about piracy. All resources are obtained via reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games and information present on the internet.
The main objective of this project is to enhance the gaming experience, research, and provide education about the core concepts of device emulation.
- Android (10.0 Lollipop or higher)
- iOS (12.0 or higher)
- A processor with support for 64-bit applications (either ARMv8 or x86-64).
- iPhone 10+ (or equivalente iPad)
- 6 GB minimum (8 GB recommended)
- Orbital Emulator requires a GPU to support at least Direct 3D 11.1 and Pixel shader model 5.0.
- GPUs also fall under this due to PS4 triggering driver bugs causing crashes when its ROV-based rendering path is used.
PCSX5 is optimized to use up to 8 cores of a processor but requires at least 4 core processor with SSE-4.2 and AVX.
Follow us on social networks in the links below to support us or give us feedback: