NDS Nintendo DS emulator for Android & iOS
NDS emulator is a popular Nintendo DS app for Android & iOS devices including iPhone and iPad.
Simplicity and speed are big factors, but it is also powerful, being able to emulate not just NDS, but GBA and GBC games. 2.0 also includes numerous, highly-requested features such as Cheats, iPad optimization, AirPlay, Dropbox sync and more.
In addition to being able to play Nintendo DS games full speed on many Android devices it has the following features:
- Enhance the game’s 3D graphics to 2 by 2 times their original resolution (this optional feature works best on high end quad core devices)
- Customize the placement and size of the DS screens, for portrait and landscape modes
- Fully supports add-on controllers, and physical controls in devices like nVidia Shield and Xperia Play
- Save and resume your progress anywhere with save states
- Tweak your gaming experience with a database of thousands of cheat codes
- Synchronize your save games with your online Google Drive space
- Increase emulation speed with fast-forward
NOTE: WiFi/multiplayer emulation is now supported.
- Android (7.0 Lollipop or higher)
- iOS (8.0 or higher)
- A processor with support for 32-bit applications (either ARMv8 or x86-64).
- iPhone 7+ (or equivalente iPad)
- 3 GB minimum (4 GB recommended)
- Emulator requires a GPU to support at Pixel shader model 3.0.
- GPUs also fall under this due to DS triggering driver bugs causing crashes when its ROV-based rendering path is used.
If you have any uncertainties about the emulator please check out the demo version first, which will let you evaluate how the emulator works on your device.
- Updated the core to the stable version
- In Android OS version fixed some problems with virtual-pad configuration.
- Local netplay support (now also for iOS)
Experimental Beta version program is now closed. So please get the final version aviable.
This emulator is only intended for play of private backups of legally acquired Nintendo DS games. This product is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo in any way. Do not ask us for ROMs or help getting them – any request will be ignored.
Follow us on social networks in the links below to support us or give us feedback: