GBA emulator for Android & iOS
GBA emulator for Android & iOS is an amazing Game Boy Advance app created by mobile developer Riley Testut. Built and designed from the ground up for iOS 7+ and Android 6+, it takes advantage of many tools provided in the iOS SDK to take emulation to the next level.
Simplicity and speed are big factors, but it is also powerful, being able to emulate not just GBA, but GBC and GB games. 2.0 also includes numerous, highly-requested features such as Cheats, iPad optimization, AirPlay, Dropbox sync and more.
Although its development has ended it, has found ways to stay up to date through the help of its open source code and helpful developers wanting to keep it alive. This updated version brings some much needed iPhone X-display support.
Enjoy some of your favorite GBA and GBC games right on your iPhone or iPad featuring a groundbreaking emulator by the talented Riley Testut that sports a ton of features such as:
- Multiplayer Support
- Controller Skins
- URL Scheme
- GBC and GB Support
- Dropbox Support
- Cheat Codes and Save States
- Android (6.0 Lollipop or higher)
- iOS (7.0 or higher)
- A processor with support for 32-bit applications (either ARMv8 or x86-64).
- iPhone 6+ (or equivalente iPad)
- 2 GB minimum (3 GB recommended)
- Emulator requires a GPU to support at Pixel shader model 3.0.
- GPUs also fall under this due to PSX triggering driver bugs causing crashes when its ROV-based rendering path is used.
- Updated the core to the version 2.0.5
- In Android OS version fixed some problems with gamepad configuration.
- Local netplay support (now also for iOS)
Experimental Beta version program is now opened. So please get the final version aviable.
Dropbox Support is not supported in this new iPhone X version, it will keep you updated when it comes back. Huge thanks to realstarblayze for adding iPhone X support.
- GBA emulator for Android: gba-latest.apk
- GBA emulator for iOS: gba-latest.ipa
Follow us on social networks in the links below to support us or give us feedback: