Egg NS emulator for Android & iOS
Egg NS Emulator is a software that allows you to run Nintendo Switch games on your mobile phone. Players can run Egg NS on their mobile phones to play Nintendo Switch games, and it brings a different control experience to Switch fans on Android and iOS devices (both iPhone and iPad).
The Egg NS emulator was developed by NXTeam Studios in the United States over a period of two years, and is now available. NXTeam will continue its efforts to optimize the performance, stability and compatibility of the emulator.
You are legally required to dump your games from your Nintendo Switch. Making and obtaining Switchdroid folder and game‘s ROM files is very complicated, and requires certain expertise and technology, you can also find other players to share or obtain from other places.
The sharing of switch game files above is generally downloaded from cloud disk, which is basically free of charge and mainly used for learning and communication.
However, the files are relatively scattered, requiring players to spend their time filtering.
- Android (7.0 Lollipop or higher)
- iOS (8.0 or higher)
- A processor with support for 32-bit applications (either ARMv8 or x86-64).
- iPhone 8+ (or equivalente iPad)
- 4 GB minimum (6 GB recommended)
- Emulator requires a GPU to support at Pixel shader model 5.0.
- GPUs also fall under this due to Switch triggering driver bugs causing crashes when its ROV-based rendering path is used.
- Download And Install emulator App
- Download The Switchdroid Folder
- Connect Your Phone To Pc
- Add Your Games’ Files
- Locate The Game’s Runtime Environment Files
- Adding Required Files
- Start a Game
Experimental Beta version program is now opened. So please get the final version aviable on the one of the link below.
- Download file on the link button
- Open a File manager
- Select the folder containing the downloaded file
- Open the file .apk
- Press install button
- Launch the app
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest