PCSX4 emulator for Android & iOS
PCSX4 is an open-source experimental PS4 Emulator project written in C++ for Android and iOS.
The first and the only PS4 emulator which allows you to play PS4 games on smartphone, iPhone & iPad.
It uses OpenGL, Vulkan and DirectX 12 as its back-end API renderers and runs most of the PS4 exclusives on high-end machines with some glitches as it is still in beta.
There will be frequent releases which you can grab from the download section.
PCSX4 (PS4 Emulator) is not made for illegal activities, and we have a strict policy about piracy.
All resources are obtained via a reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games, and information present on the internet.
The main objective of this project is to enhance the gaming experience, research, and provide education about the core concepts of device emulation.
To avoid illegal activities and misuse of source code, PCSX4 is made semi open-source.
All components & plugins of PCSX4 is open source except the core executable.
Gaming performance can also differ between Android OS and iOS due to different graphics API,s but the compatibility remains the same across both operating systems.
A PlayStation device identifier (.pdix) is a file generated and extracted from a PS4 console which contains encrypted identifiers info and SAMU key blobs which is unique for every device.
Please note that no personal information is used while extracting the file, PDIX must be linked to your PCSX4 account in order to play games.
PDIX is extracted using userland code execution method.
You should not run pirated games, PCSX4 is made in such a way that game cache-image (GCI) is encrypted with a 256-bit header with .pdix hash which is linked to your PCSX4 account so dumped images are useless.
They have a strict policy about piracy, please buy original games and support their developers.
- Android (9.0 Lollipop or higher)
- iOS (10.0 or higher)
- A processor with support for 32-bit applications (either ARMv8 or x86-64).
- iPhone 9+ (or equivalente iPad)
- 6 GB minimum (8 GB recommended)
- PCSX4 PS4 Emulator requires a GPU to support at least Direct 3D 11.1 and Pixel shader model 5.0.
- GPUs also fall under this due to PS4 triggering driver bugs causing crashes when its ROV-based rendering path is used.
PCSX4 is optimized to use up to 8 cores of a processor but requires at least 4 core processor with SSE-4.2 and AVX.
Experimental Beta version program is now opened. So please get the final version aviable on the one of the link below.
- PCSX4 emulator for Android: pcsx4-latest.apk
- PCSX4 emulator for iOS: pcsx4-latest.ipa
- Open this link on your browser and download BIOS file: https://www.zexod.com/download-category/bios/
- Move the BIOS file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/bios/ (if this folder doesn’t exist please create it)
- Open this link on your browser and download Data file: https://www.zexod.com/download-category/data/
- Move the Data .obb file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/data/
- Launch the app
Follow us on social networks in the links below to support us or give us feedback: