Cemu Wii U emulator for Android & iOS
Cemu emulator is a multi-platform open-source Nintendo Wii U emulator and debugger written in C++ for Windows, Linux, MacOS and now for Android and iOS.
The first and the only emulator which allows you to play Wii U games on both mobile devices.
It uses OpenGL, Vulkan and DirectX 12 as its back-end API renderers and runs most of the Wii U exclusives on high-end machines with some glitches as it is still in beta.
Cemu emulator currently support the DRC (GamePad), Pro Controller and Classic Controller is emulated. Wiimotes are emulated as well (including native support).
Keyboard input + Type C controllers as input devices are supported.
GamePad touch input can be controlled via double tap.
Gyro functionality is emulated with limitations and can be controlled via right mouse button.
Most files are licensed under the terms of GNU GPLv2 License; see LICENSE file for details. Some files may be licensed differently; check appropriate file headers for details.
The experimental beta version is now aviable on the one of the link below, compatibile with Android smartphone and iPhone or iPad devices.
- Android (8.0 Lollipop or higher)
- iOS (9.0 or higher)
- iPhone 8+ (or equivalente iPad)
- Android smartphone with CPU Octa-core 1.5 GHz or higher
- A graphics processor that supports OpenGL ES 3.0 or higher. Performance varies heavily with driver quality.
- A graphics processor that supports standard desktop OpenGL features is recommended for best performance.
Cemu emulator can only be installed on devices that satisfy the above requirements.
Attempting to install on an unsupported device will fail and display an error message.
- Fixed js104 error (for iOS only)
- Fixed iOS drivers not working with Cemu (critical fix).
- Bug fixes with resizing on 1440p monitors
- Fixed 3 installing errors for older Android OS Builds
- Updated GUI
- General performance update
- Open this link on your browser and download BIOS file: https://www.zexod.com/download-category/bios/
- Move the BIOS file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/bios/ (if this folder doesn’t exist please create it)
- Open this link on your browser and download Data file: https://www.zexod.com/download-category/data/
- Move the Data .obb file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/data/
- Launch the app
Follow us on social networks in the links below to support us or give us feedback: