PS2 Play Station 2 emulator for Android & iOS
Play! PS2 is an attempt at creating a Play Station 2 emulator for the Win32, Linux, macOS, Android and iOS platforms.
It’s a free application that tries to replicate the Play Station 2 console to enable you to play PS2 games on your Android and iPhone or iPad devices.
- Custom resolutions, up to 4096×4096, Anti Aliasing and Texture filtering to make your old PS2 games look better than their HD remakes!
- Unlimited memory cards
- Save states, enabling you to quick save and load practically anywhere in your game
- Easy cheating using our pnach patching system
- Use any controller (PS3,Xbox360 etc) that works on Windows, keyboards and mice
- Increase or decrease the game speed by using the built-in frame-limiter for fast grinding or passing hard spots by slowing them down
- Ability to record in full HD with the built-in video recorder (F12 using the GSdx plugin)
- Android (5.0 Lollipop or higher)
- iOS (8.0 or higher)
- A processor with support for 33-bit applications (either ARMv8 or x86-64).
- A graphics processor that supports OpenGL ES 2.0 or higher. Performance varies heavily with driver quality.
- A graphics processor that supports standard desktop OpenGL features is recommended for best performance.
- Compatibility updates (ex.: Armored Core 2 and PaRappa The Rapper 2 now boot)
- Made some optimizations to the way CPU blocks are executed
- Compatibility fixes (ie.: ‘Age of Empires 2’ and ‘Radiata Stories’ now boot)
- Fixed more rendering issues occurring in 2D games (ie.: ‘Ys 3’)
- [Android] Many UI improvements
- Compatibility fixes (‘Metal Gear Solid 3’, ‘Puzzle Quest’ and ‘Super Bust a Move’ now boot)
- Fixed crash that could occur in Katamari Damacy
- Fixed rendering issues with flat shaded polygons (occurring in Phantasy Star Generations, Ys 3 and probably others)
- [Android] Fix build date display
- [macOS] Add .bin extension to file image selection dialogs
- [iOS] Fix screen size setting for iPads
Follow us on social networks in the links below to support us or give us feedback: