PSemuX emulator for Android & iOS
PSemuX is an open source PS5 emulator for mobile devices compatible with Android and iOS; free to download for anyone.
It uses OpenGL, Vulkan and DirectX as its back-end API renderers and runs most of the PS5 exclusives on high-end machines. There will be frequent updates which you can grab from the download button.
With the power of new graphics cards, PSemuX is running at a smooth 144 FPS with no crashes.
PSemuX supports ALL playstation controllers, xbox controllers and keyboard & mouse inputs: select the drop down from Main -> Controller Settings. It will open up this input so you can configure your controller
PSemuX will NEVER go paid. Just dedicated developers working on this in our free time.
PSemuX is in no affliation with Sony® or Playstation® products, and is not made for illegal activities and we have a strict policy about piracy.
All resources are obtained via reverse engineering of legally owned devices, games and information present on the internet.
The main objective of this project is to enhance the gaming experience, research, and provide education about the core concepts of device emulation.
- Android (10.0 Lollipop or higher)
- iOS (12.0 or higher)
- A processor with support for 64-bit applications (either ARMv8 or x86-64).
- iPhone 10+ (or equivalente iPad)
- 6 GB minimum (8 GB recommended)
- Orbital Emulator requires a GPU to support at least Direct 3D 11.1 and Pixel shader model 5.0.
- GPUs also fall under this due to PS4 triggering driver bugs causing crashes when its ROV-based rendering path is used.
PsemuX is optimized to use up to 8 cores of a processor but requires at least 4 core processor with SSE-4.2 and AVX.
- PSemuX emulator for Android: psemux-latest.apk
- PSemuX emulator for iOS: psemux-latest.ipa
Follow us on social networks in the links below to support us or give us feedback: