PS1 emulator for Android & iOS (PSX)
EPSXe is a Play Station 1 (PSX/PS1) emulator by psxe software s.l. that plays games for this console on Android and iOS devices.
With this app, you can play your favorite games in convenient and simple way.
To do so, all you have to do is download the games on your device.
Each time you open the app, you’ll have to select the game that you want to open, so you access all of them exactly where they were saved.
New PSX Emu works well on both smartphones and iPhone/iPad.
Besides that, New PSX Emu includes improved graphics from the OpenGL system.
You can set up its Peopsxgl plugin to get the best possible performance for all your adventures according to what each game requires and needs.
Relive your favorite PSX and PSOne games with this app and keep them in your pocket with your Android device.
[Supports file extension]
.bin, .mdf, .pbp, .toc, .cbn, .m3u, .iso, .img, .cue, zip, 7z
* Some images come as a .ecm file. These will not work in this emuator.
– Game pad support
– Virtual screen keypad
– High quality sound
– Save the state data up to a maximum of 16 slot
– Play screen snapshot
– State Data automatic load at the time of ROM read (optional setting)
– State Data automatic save at the time of application end
– Fast forward (0.25 to 16 times)
- Android (5.0 Lollipop or higher)
- iOS (7.0 or higher)
- A processor with support for 32-bit applications (either ARMv8 or x86-64).
- iPhone 8+ (or equivalente iPad)
- 2 GB minimum (3 GB recommended)
- Emulator requires a GPU to support at Pixel shader model 3.0.
- GPUs also fall under this due to PSX triggering driver bugs causing crashes when its ROV-based rendering path is used.
- Updated the core to the version 2.0.5
- In Android OS version fixed some problems with gamepad configuration.
- Local netplay support
Experimental Beta version program is now opened. So please get the final version aviable.
Follow us on social networks in the links below to support us or give us feedback: