N64 emulator for Android & iOS (PSX)
N64 emulator is a free and open-source software Nintendo 64 written in the programming languages C and C++ for Android and iOS devices. This app uses a plug-in system allowing third-party groups to use their own plug-ins to implement specific components. It can play Nintendo 64 games on a smartphone reading ROM images, either dumped from the read-only memory of a Nintendo 64 ROM cartridge or created directly on the computer as homebrew.
This is considered one of the top performing emulators used today and the most popular Nintendo 64 emulator. The app is licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2.
Project64 is considered a highly compatible emulator which does not require the use of a Basic Input/Output System (BIOS). The emulator has basic features, supports multiplayer, and allows alternating the aspect ratio without cropping or quality drop.
– Game pad support
– Virtual screen keypad
– High quality sound
– Save the state data up to a maximum of 16 slot
– Play screen snapshot
– State Data automatic load at the time of ROM read (optional setting)
– State Data automatic save at the time of application end
– Fast forward (0.25 to 16 times)
- Android (5.0 Lollipop or higher)
- iOS (7.0 or higher)
- A processor with support for 32-bit applications (either ARMv8 or x86-64).
- iPhone 8+ (or equivalente iPad)
- 2 GB minimum (3 GB recommended)
- Emulator requires a GPU to support at Pixel shader model 3.0.
- GPUs also fall under this due to PSX triggering driver bugs causing crashes when its ROV-based rendering path is used.
- Updated the core to the version 2.0.5
- In Android OS version fixed some problems with gamepad configuration.
- Local netplay support
Experimental Beta version program is now opened. So please get the final version aviable.
Follow us on social networks in the links below to support us or give us feedback: