Provenance emulator for Android & iOS
- Native API Integration – 3D Touch Shortcuts for Recent Games, Haptic Engine Button Feedback, Spotlight Searching, TopShelf Support (tvOS)
- ROM Browser – Automatic ROM metadata downloading including release info, screenshots, case and manual artwork viewer (where available)
- Mutli-Disc Support – Supports automatic BIN/CUE matching for multi-disc CD-ROM games with in-game disc swapping.
These are the systems supported:
- WonderSwan / WonderSwan Color
- PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 (PCE/TG16)
- PC Engine Super CD-ROM² System / TurboGrafx-CD
- PC Engine SuperGrafx
- Nintendo Entertainment System / Famicom (NES/FC)
- Famicom Disk System
- Super Nintendo Entertainment System / Super Famicom (SNES/SFC)
- Game Boy / Boy Color (GB/GBC)
- Virtual Boy
- Nintendo 64 (N64)
- Game Boy Advance (GBA)
- Pokémon mini
- Master System
- Genesis / Mega Drive
- Game Gear
- CD / MegaCD
- Saturn (mednafen)
- Neo Geo Pocket / Neo Geo Pocket Color
- PlayStation (PSX/PS1)
- Android (5.0 Lollipop or higher)
- iOS (7.0 or higher)
- A processor with support for 32-bit applications (either ARMv8 or x86-64).
- iPhone 8+ (or equivalente iPad)
- 2 GB minimum (3 GB recommended)
- Emulator requires a GPU to support at Pixel shader model 3.0.
- GPUs also fall under this due to PSX triggering driver bugs causing crashes when its ROV-based rendering path is used.
- Updated the core to the version 2.0.5
- In Android OS version fixed some problems with gamepad configuration.
- Local netplay support
Experimental Beta version program is now opened. So please get the final version aviable.
- Provenance emulator for Android: provenance-latest.apk
- Provenance emulator for iOS: provenance-latest.ipa
Follow us on social networks in the links below to support us or give us feedback: