XBox One emulator for Android & iOS
Xenia emulator is an open source research project for emulating Xbox One games on modern PCs and Android & iOS devices.
The mobile version is still experimental, but is able to start most games.
DISCLAIMER: Xenia is not for enabling illegal activity.
The goal of this project is to experiment, research, and educate on the topic of emulation of modern devices and operating systems.
All information is obtained via reverse engineering of legally purchased devices, games, and information made public on the internet.
Load game from its .ISO (image) file. “ISO” is a type of file which most of games are stored into.
Above 90% games you download from internet comes as .ISO type.
Load game from BolXEmu’s own server where all top Xbox One and Xbox 360 games are uploaded and ready to play immediately.
The only requirement is having a strong & fast internet connection so you can either play your chosen game online from emulator app or you can download it to your device’s hard drive and play it offline too whenever you decide.
These titles are tested & confirmed to work successfully on Xenia One emulator:
Sea of Thieves, Blue Dragon, Gears of War 2, Fable 2, Crackdown, Halo: Reach, Halo Wars, Lost Odyssey, Shadow Complex, Gears of War, Mass Effect, Ninja Gaiden 2, Banjo, Halo 3, Beautiful Katamari, Perfect Dark Zero, Viva Pinata, Dead Rising 3, Forza Motorsport 5, Red Dead Redemption 2, Sunset Overdrive & some other ones.
Original Xbox Backwards Compatibility
Microsoft released a compatibility layer that enabled original Xbox games to run on the One.
Though likely feasible to get running under Xenia, it’s not a goal.
There’s likely to be a lot of trickery going on that most games don’t do, and distribution of the compatibility layer isn’t possible.
- Android (8.0 Lollipop or higher)
- iOS (9.0 or higher)
- A processor with support for 32-bit applications (either ARMv8 or x86-64).
- iPhone 9+ (or equivalente iPad)
- 6 GB minimum (8 GB recommended)
- GPUs without ROV (rasterizer-ordered view) / fragment shader interlock support will perform worse and possibly have more graphical issues. Integrated GPUs will also generally provide too low frame rates for comfortable playing.
- GPUs also fall under this due to Xenia triggering driver bugs causing crashes when its ROV-based rendering path is used.
This version doesn’t require any Xbox One system files.
It will check for the minimum supported CPU and GPU on startup and error out if one is not detected.
Make sure that you have the latest drivers installed.
You cannot just remove the checks in the code and assume things will work.
This emulator is sometimes detected as a virus. Ignore this, as it is a false positive.
Experimental Beta version program is now closed. So please get the final version aviable on the one of the link below.
- Open this link on your browser and download BIOS file: https://www.zexod.com/download-category/bios/
- Move the BIOS file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/bios/ (if this folder doesn’t exist please create it)
- Open this link on your browser and download Data file: https://www.zexod.com/download-category/data/
- Move the Data .obb file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/data/
- Launch the app
Follow us on social networks in the links below to support us or give us feedback: