Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl emulator for Android & iOS (Download APK/App)
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl emulator is a software that can run Nintendo Switch games on Android OS and iOS devices (iPhone or iPad).
These games are 2021 remakes of the 2006 Nintendo DS role-playing video games Pokémon Diamond and Pearl.
The games are part of the eighth generation of the Pokémon video game series and were developed by ILCA and published by Nintendo and The Pokémon Company for the Nintendo Switch (see also Pokemon Legends: Arceus).
Experience the nostalgia of Pokémon Diamond™ and Pokémon Pearl in an adventure reborn on Nintendo Switch systems.
The original story has been faithfully reproduced, and these remakes include easy-to-understand, player-friendly conveniences of the modern Pokémon series, plus up-close-and-personal Pokémon battle scenes.
Gameplay of both games is expected to be similar to the original Diamond and Pearl games, comparable to previous remakes such as HeartGold and SoulSilver or Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
The games are presented in a top-down isometric third-person perspective, though with a distinct visual style.
- Android (8.0 or higher)
- iOS (11.0 or higher)
- A processor with support for 32-bit applications (either ARMv8 or x86-64).
- iPhone 10+ (or equivalente iPad)
- 4 GB minimum (6 GB recommended)
- Emulator requires a GPU to support at Pixel shader model 3.0.
- GPUs also fall under this due to Switch triggering driver bugs causing crashes when its ROV-based rendering path is used.
- Fixed main menu glitch
- Improved GUI
- Added advanced features in settings menu
- Fixed RAM management system (for Android OS only)
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl emulator for Android: diamondpearl-emulator-latest.apk
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl emulator for iOS: diamondpearl-emulator-latest.ipa
Follow us on social networks in the links below to support us or give us feedback: